Dream Wedding Reception Venue In The Harrisburg PA Area
Having the perfect wedding in the Harrisburg, PA area is as easy as booking The Brasenhill Mansion for your wedding venue. Located at 104 East Walnut, Lebanon, PA, this historic estate has the right amount of class and glamour to make your big day as special as possible.
The picturesque courtyard is bright and intimate, with lots of space to host your celebration. Gardens surround the venue and a photo opportunity is available at every turn. In the same way, the inside of the mansion is a grand 11,500+ square foot Jacobean masterpiece. It is elegant and classy, with a warm ambience that will make you and all of your guests feel right at home.
Many couples from all over the world have made this mansion their choice wedding venue in the Harrisburg, PA area. But not all brides and grooms-to-be are similar. Each has a unique set of needs that has to be met by an ideal wedding destination. If you are still looking for a celebratory location, here are some tips to guide you in finding that unforgettable place.
CALL TODAY FOR FREE TOUR 717-801-1090
1. Select a spot that reflects you as a couple:
It is so easy to book any old hotel and a function room, but for an event that will forever be tied to the history of your family, why not choose a venue that oozes with character that reflects your own? You know you have chosen the best wedding venue when your guests walk away exclaiming, “That was so them!” The best place should not only be practical but also lay out the right mood, activities, and vibe that show off your passion and personal style. For example, if you are an adventurer couple, a wedding in Costa Rica may be fit. If you have an intimate and classy partnership, the Stonehouse at The BrasenHill Mansion is the ideal wedding venue.
2. Choose the right time:
There are a few considerations when it comes to timing your wedding. In high season, the weather is divine yet larger crowds are present, too. There may be difficulties in reserving venues, booking flights, and accommodations, too. Prices may also be higher around this time. The most reasonable solution is to schedule everything in advance. Make reservations and send invitations ahead of time so that there will be ample time to prepare everything. Alternatively, you can get married during the shoulder season to save some money and get the tail end of good weather. Now if you really want to avoid crowds, off-season is ideal but consider the weather and the opening of vendors and venues.
3. Schedule a tour:
At The Brasenhill Mansion, couples are encouraged to visit the estate to get a feel of the venue and fall in love with this destination for weddings in Harrisburg, PA. See every inch of the area before securing it. This gives you an idea where to do the ceremony and reception, as well as find ideal suppliers nearby who can do the food, flowers, and photos. Also, you will find out if there is ample space for your guests or if there is a need to book separate accommodations.
4. Prepare for extra expenses:
Ideally, your set budget should cover everything, from planning the wedding up to the hosting of the actual day. Still, be prepared for extra expenses that may come along. It is not rare for destination weddings. It may be from importing key vendors and decorations, putting up extra welcome bags for guests, seting up added activities, or inflated travel costs. Whatever it is, be on the lookout. Stay on your feet to avoid the unnecessary stress.
5. Don’t hesitate to ask for help:
While you may want to have your hand on everything to ensure the perfect wedding in Harrisburg, PA, there is no harm in letting go of at least a part of the planning to keep your sanity. A trusty wedding planning is indispensible in sharing the burden of making your dream event happen. You do not have to do all the work.
Delegate some work like researching and securing local vendors, dealing with logistics, and crafting gift bags and following up on guests. Certain wedding venues add a wedding coordinator to their packages so you may want to look into that option, too.
Remember, it is your big day so there is no need to harass yourself. Let The Brasenhill Mansion take care of all your needs so you can relax and enjoy your wonderful wedding day. Schedule a visit to find out more. Here are the driving directions to the estate from Harrisburg, PA. It takes a 42-minute drive without traffic.
1. Get on I-81 N/US-322 E in Susquehanna Township from N 7th St and US-22 W. 6 min (2.7 mi)
• Head south on N 6th St towards Reily St (13 ft)
• Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Reily St (456 ft)
• Turn left onto N 7th St (0.6 mi)
• Turn right onto Maclay St (0.4 mi)
• Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto US-22 W (1.0 mi)
• Use the right 2 lanes to take the US-322 E/I-81 N/I-78 slip road to Hazleton/Allentown (0.7 mi)
2. Follow I-81 N to PA-934 S in East Hanover Township. Take exit 85A from I-81 N. 16 min (17.8 mi)
• Merge onto I-81 N/US-322 E (1.8 mi)
• Keep left at the fork to continue on I-81 N, follow signs for I-78/Hazleton/Allentown (15.7 mi)
• Take exit 85A to merge onto PA-934 S towards Annville (0.3 mi)
3. Take US-22 E and PA-72 S to Walnut St in Lebanon. 23 min (13.3 mi)
• Merge onto PA-934 S (0.5 mi)
• Turn left to merge onto US-22 E (4.3 mi)
• Take the PA-72 S exit towards Lebanon (0.2 mi)
• Turn right onto PA-72 S (7.4 mi)
• Turn left onto Walnut St. Destination will be on the right (1.0 mi)